Tuesday, January 21, 2020

ROBLOX STUDIO 1st CIRCUIT By RL

WHAT DID YOU DO?
I created a roblox circuit using different types of objects like eggs, traffic signals and even walls whose later i inclined to make the track harder, also duplicate objects save me so much time, although i used code script to make neon bars dangerous so if you touch them you die   

WHAT DID YOU LEARN?
I ve learned how to duplicate objects, such a thing that saves me so much time so i can progress faster, apart from that you can not only duplicate 1 object, you can duplicate several objects at the same time by dragging your mouse all over them and then click duplicate 


























No comments:

Post a Comment

ROBLOX STUDIO 2nd CIRCUIT

WHAT DID YOU DO TODAY? I created a level much easier than the first one i created because i dont have much time to finish the project, i ...