Thursday, December 5, 2019

Desert Skyes Reflection

What TYPE of game is this?
This game is a survival game in the desert where you are able to craft, live and explore.
What do you did yesterday to win the game?
to win the game I collected items like wood,stones,rope, food tin, waterskin... Wood served as fuel for the balloon apart for creating other things like platforms to increase the space of it. 


Explain what you see and how to play the game.
What i saw yesterday was a western scenery, also they added interesting characters called seekers who pop up outta nowhere to kill you, also there were towns with more items to collect and craft. To play the game you have to collect items, craft, and explore, and most important survive.

What is your plan?




I explored the nearby wrecks of a caravan and found this hammer 
If you select the hammer you go into a build menu.

These are the views when you are riding the balloon... sand sand and more sand

 When you start the game this are the first things you see so i decided to explore and check what was happening here
 I found Waterskin wich it helped me to stay hydrated and survive
 Although i found food tin wich also helped me to stay fed and survive
I crafted a Stone axe with Wood rope and stones, this served me to cut trees and collect wood from them

No comments:

Post a Comment

ROBLOX STUDIO 2nd CIRCUIT

WHAT DID YOU DO TODAY? I created a level much easier than the first one i created because i dont have much time to finish the project, i ...